[Freeswitch-users] Two or more simultaneous calls not

Traun Leyden tleyden at branchcut.com
Thu Apr 9 22:35:51 PDT 2009

Hey you beat me to it.  I was going to have a look this morning but
had no internet because some asswipe cut a bunch of fiber optic cables
and took out phone/internet for a big part of the bay area.

I haven't tried your patch yet, but I see something that looks suspect:

http://fisheye.freeswitch.org/browse/FreeSWITCH/src/switch_cpp.cpp?r=12958

In playAndGetDigits() there are now two calls to begin_allow_threads()
(line 778 and 780) followed by only one call to end_allow_threads() (line
793)

Also I guess it would have better to test against JS, since it should have
had the same bug right?  Lua just ignores the threadswapping stuff but
IIRC javascript uses it in much the same way as python.  Or did I miss
something?