[Freeswitch-users] Polycom register problem in private address

peder at networkoblivion.com peder at networkoblivion.com
Thu Apr 9 07:59:56 PDT 2009

You might try entering your external NAT IP into the Polycom config.
I've found that if you specify the external IP, Polycom's generally work
better thru NAT.  This is one area where Cisco is superior to Polycom.
On Cisco, you just enable NAT and you don't have to specify the external
IP.  Of course Cisco has a whole mess of their own issues too.

Peder