[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch on a laptop listening on 127.0.0.1 and memory consumption

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Wed Apr 8 10:44:04 PDT 2009

You know if you keep doing a fresh checkout every single time then you
are wasting bandwidth... if its your only choice then do that but I
highly recommend you learn to use the tools properly.  Our bandwidth
is kindly provided by Bandwidth.com and I would hate to just waste it
for no reason.... btw don't forget to register for Cluecon its quickly
approaching.

/b

On Apr 8, 2009, at 12:36 PM, Szymon Olko wrote:

> Yes I'm linux user.
> If you have problems with svn update then you can do your way, make
> fresh checkout every time. After CO copy modules.conf and
> build new version, just copy old config files to installation
> directory if it is always different one.
>
> That's why I hate gui tools for things like full svn update.

Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org

-- Meet us a ClueCon!  http://www.cluecon.com