[Freeswitch-users] how to set CF_VERBOSE_EVENTS

Szymon Olko solko at gcdf.pl
Wed Apr 8 05:28:11 PDT 2009

I track channels via mod_socket_event, I saw in source there is such flag CF_VERBOSE_EVENTS to make all channel related events
contain extended data. Is it possible to set it via 'originate' or 'conference xxx dial' commands.

This would ease my system. In scenario when I call user which is not registered I get only CHANNEL_DESTROY event but I cannot
connect it to my command. I can monitor BACKGROUND_JOB events but in some cases (like answering) it can take time to come.

Basically now I need to wait for first event of those two types (CHANNEL_ORIGINATE , BACKGROUND_JOB), if I have extended data in
all events I can ignore BACKGROUND_JOB.

Regards

Szymon