[Freeswitch-users] Calls being cut off while recording a message

Andy Ayers andy at fabulous4.co.uk
Mon Apr 6 09:10:06 PDT 2009

Hi Brian,

Ok, all up to date, the errors have gone and the software is basically
working but the cut off problem still exists. I have an identical software
install running on a machine that is not behind a firewall and the cut off
doesn't seem to occur. This would seem to suggest it's firewall related. Any
clues?

regards
Andy