[Freeswitch-users] High CPU load but only few sessions

B Karthik carthick84 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 08:30:41 PDT 2009

yes, i did exactly as you mentioned. I will try building again from a fresh checkout. I am sorry about not following the policy, I didn't intend to report it as a bug since i was still unsure that it could be a problem in Freeswitch.

did you both follow the policy to upgrade?
stop fs
type make current
restart fs

if you do not rebuild sofia too (only happens in make current)
I just fixed all the problems with these symptoms, 38 million registrations
in a 2 day span using 62mb

btw,
did we not make the policy clear enough about not reporting bugs on the
mailing list?

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 10:02 AM, B Karthik <carthick84 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I updated to the latest revision. No Luck

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/

AIM: anthm