[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH running on OpenWrt

Carlos Talbot carlos.talbot at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 14:29:01 PDT 2009

This would be ideal. I'm not sure though if the wanpipe kernel driver has
been ported to openwrt (or non-x86 hardware for that matter).

FYI, I'm slowly working on the wiki and have faced some obstacles as
openwrt.org decided to upgrade their servers this past week and have been
offline for a good part of that...

Carlos