[Freeswitch-users] FS failover redundancy & load balancing

Szymon Olko solko at gcdf.pl
Fri Apr 3 00:27:23 PDT 2009

Henry Huang pisze:
> How do you load balance conference calls? Doesn't all the conference
> members have to be on the same freeswitch server?

As I wrote I do not load balance them yet. I didn't investigate that but what comes to my mind is to setup 2 FS end register
agents to one of them (load balance them), sip phones through proxy server.

Then one separate FS for incoming calls and in that FS place my queue system. When incoming call needs to be connected to agent
then right FS machine would be choosen.

This just idea I believe that in time I will need something like that FS developers will give us some modules or other options.