[Freeswitch-users] Buzzing when people speak in conference

Thorhallur Sverrisson thorhs at basis.is
Wed Apr 1 15:34:30 PDT 2009

The Polycom 650 is an IP phone, so the ground loop should not apply.
Ground loops occur only in analog systems.

As to what the buzzing is, I'm not sure.  I have performed tests using
Polycom 650s with out any sound artifacts.  In fact the 650 audio has
been flawless in my testing.

Sorry I don't have a solution, just wanted to steer you away from a
ground-loop debugging session.

Thorhallur