[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH running on OpenWrt

Carlos Talbot carlos.talbot at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 11:40:58 PDT 2009

Is there an interest in running FreeSWITCH on OpenWRT? I recently managed to
compile and run a version for a MIPs based router, the Planex MZK-W04NU.
This router has 32MB ram, 8MB flash, runs at 400MHz, draft N support
(2.4GHZ), based on 2.6 kernels, a usb port and sells for about 60 bucks
online. I used a 2GB USB flash drive for the FreeSWITCH directory and SWAP
space.

I was planning to setup a wiki page on compiling and configuring.

regards,

Carlos