[Freeswitch-users] Another FreeSWITCH First!

Raul Fragoso raul at etellicom.com
Wed Apr 1 11:21:40 PDT 2009

Agreed 100% !

That means we are all closer on taking 'mail-agents' to the holy-grail
level of voice communications !
I wonder if SIP 4.1 UAS will also handle MX records ? That would be
awesome ! I can't wait until we see something like mod_audio_spammer in
FreeSWITCH, so those lovely marketing workers can give voice to their so
much acclaimed phallic products.

Regards,

Raul