[Freeswitch-users] Call For Help: Janitor Projects

mszlazak at aol.com mszlazak at aol.com
Wed Apr 1 10:56:02 PDT 2009

 "The holy grail magic documentation that is like the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy or harry potter's marauder's map can tune into what you need to know or what you don't understand and magically adjusts."!
Maybe your projecting or exaggerating but I didn't say anything like that. However, the important point was "we have a lot of users like that." Enough said.