[Freeswitch-users] Call For Help: Janitor Projects

mszlazak at aol.com mszlazak at aol.com
Wed Apr 1 10:45:48 PDT 2009

 Call it what it is like "The Documentation Project" or something similar.

Sure, if there was no code there is no FS but I didn't say the code is not important.  I was taking a sales/marketing versus engineering analogy to this and only said that many would find it less important than good documentation if you are looking to get people to use FS and/or evolve the code. So as long as the creators of FS are willing to work to some extent on the documentation with a documentor, when one is needed, then this should work out. The creators have a very good understanding of FS which the documentor may not. On the other hand, the documentor doesn't have the creators background baggage which makes things seem obvious to the creator but isn't to users or even other developers. The creators and documentors working together will hopefully make the FS documentation accurate, not to presumptuous and easy to use.