[Freeswitch-users] IVR Termination

jflowers jflowers at ezo.net
Mon Sep 29 13:33:02 PDT 2008

I must be getting dense.  I can't find anywhere that you do '$1 XML features'
and I can't see anything under Local_Extension (if that's where I should be
looking) that would play music instead of a ring tone.

But perhaps my biggest problem in understanding is how I initiate transfer
to an extension (eg 1000) at the end of the ivr message without pressing any
keys.