[Freeswitch-users] cant access mailbox if userid is non numeric

xbipin bipin at xbipin.com
Mon Sep 29 11:13:49 PDT 2008

im not using it by myself but actually my softphone calls my server whicha
ctually has openSBC as my session border controller which is in upper
registration mode so its proxys all the calls and then passes it over to FS
so that might be doing it. from my dialer i simply call 1001.
if i dont use opensbc then i cant use voip at all coz my isp blocks voip
calls and opensbc does the needed encryption and decryption.

is there anyway round it?