[Freeswitch-users] cant access mailbox if userid is non numeric

Yossi Neiman freeswitch at cartissolutions.com
Mon Sep 29 07:39:19 PDT 2008

I believe the problem might lie in the dialplan that you are using to
get the user into the mailbox.  If you can resubmit this section from
the user directory plus the snippet from the dialplan that pertains to
this, that would make it easier to help you.  Alternatively, you can
stop by the #freeswitch channel on freenode and we can help in real time
then.

--
Yossi Neiman
Cartis Solutions, Inc.