[Freeswitch-users] Load test - performance not even matching Asterisk

Shawn Lewis shawnl at waterwheelnets.com
Mon Sep 29 05:20:58 PDT 2008

Is it possible a group of us could all perform "the same exact" test and
compare specific results?  I am a little concerned in that this may not
be "apples-apples".

for example running a specific script to generate the calls and
utilizing the same WAV playback, etc.

As I would be really interested in the results.

Shawn