[Freeswitch-users] Possible problem in adding channel variables to the bridge

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 08:28:36 PDT 2008

I have no idea what you are trying to do here......

Can you explain it in detail?

Please try to look at this from the angle that you are not understanding the
concept of how the software works and not that the software does not work.
With that mentality you will have little chance for success.

perhaps you can just explain what you want to be able to do and we can show
you the correct way to do it.

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 3:39 AM, Jon Bruel <jbr at consiglia.dk> wrote:

>  Thanks Anthony. I have been confused because of the semantics:
> execute_on_anwer implies that the code pointed at is re-executed. Anyhow,
> including the application execute_extension in the ONANSWER-code, helps but
> not every time: In 20-30% of all the instances, the variable is passed on to
> the b-leg part of the ONANSWER. In other cases the variable is still
> undefined.
>
> When the b-leg of the ONANSWER runs before the a-leg part, it is undefined,
> and vice versa. The code executed by execute_extension is:
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
> <include>
>   <context name="onanswer">
>       <extension name="Call_Answered">
>             <condition field="destination_number" expression="^ONANSWER$">
>             </condition>
>             <condition field="${leg}" expression="^a$">
>                   <action application="info"/>
>                   <!-- We are in the b-leg-->
>                   <anti-action application="set"
> data="On_Answer_Is_It_Then_Passed=${NEWVARIABLE}"/>
>                   <anti-action application="info"/>
>             </condition>
>       </extension>
>   </context>