[Freeswitch-users] xml_curl and gateways

Gopal krishnan saigop at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 04:51:13 PDT 2008

Hi,

 I am trying to have a webpage with a button, once clicked the dial function
will happen, for this I hope we need to use mod_xml_curl. am i correct?

  I have gone thru the link for the configuration of mod_xml_curl
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_xml_curl

I want to use javascript or possibly PHP, I dont understand that where the
settings like configuration, dialplan, directory and phrases has to be
defined, is it in freeswitch.xml?

But still ahead I have went thru with the link and configured
xml_curl_conf.xml but I cant able to open the page thru webserver with
http://<172.20.176.31>:8080

Is there any other configuration I need to update.

Thank you with regards,
Gopal,