[Freeswitch-users] Execute on answer only executes once?

Jon Bruel jbr at consiglia.dk
Tue Sep 23 23:41:26 PDT 2008

Thank for the many answers. And Anthony, you are right about
understanding the paradigm. I need something written by a person, who is
new to it. Many articles require pre-knowledge about programming details
- and I'm not there yet.

Anyhow, I think this case is straight forward. Again to repeat: A (ext.
1000) calls B (ext. 1002) which answers. A (ext. 1000) makes an
unattended transfer to C (ext. 1001) which answers. The unattended
transfer goes through the same dialplan as before. After the transfer, B
is connected to C. And as I understand it: no dialplan has told B to go
anywhere after answer, so nothing happens. So maybe I should rephrase my
problem: What should I do in this case to obtain the desired result:
that a specific dialplan code is executed after B connects to C? /Jon