[Freeswitch-users] Creating and destroying local_stream dynamically

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 16:25:50 PDT 2008

$$ vars are only parsed by the xml engine.

you could make it take the name of a stream as defined in the xml
then open the xml and search for that stream config
so when you want to add a new one called foo, you add the new stream def for
foo to the xml file, reloadxml and start_stream foo
then if you switch to xml_curl you can dynamically delver that xml too