[Freeswitch-users] Transfer calls to internal user VS. dialing out

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Sun Sep 21 17:03:27 PDT 2008

I would transfer to 1000 XML default for example.  This is why you
split inbound and outbound into two context's like you have it... but
since you're sending the call into default as 10 digits I suspect it
loops right back out.

Also can you please not hijack threads.

Click new message, input the address yourself and then send it.  If
you click reply, change the subject and body you're hijacking threads
DO NOT DO THAT please.

/b