[Freeswitch-users] Conference members variable

Torstein Knutsen torstein.knutsen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 19:07:46 PDT 2008

Hi Everybody

I am building a conferencing service, and I was wondering if there is a
system variable that I can use, that holds the number of members in a
specific conference.
Is there a variable I can read (in java, or anywhere) that tells me this ?
If there is, is there a list of FreeSWITCH variables anywhere ?

I can read the members (and the total) via CLI (conference <conference>
list), but I don't know how to "import" this figure to my (java)script.

Thank you very much for your time
Torstein