[Freeswitch-users] billing platform

xbipin bipin at xbipin.com
Sat Sep 20 05:15:14 PDT 2008

i have a win2k3 webserver with plesk panel installed so it has all the perl
support, now the issue is the freeswitch folder has the first perl file to
run but it just wont run as all the paths in it are defined as of linux and
not windows so the basic step of getting the install to work is only the
issue, then later mayb the integration but i cant reach that stage only at
all.