[Freeswitch-users] Possible problem in adding channel variables to the bridge

Jon Bruel jbr at consiglia.dk
Fri Sep 19 14:44:22 PDT 2008

Yes I can, but somehow I start to repeat myself. An INVITE is sent
allright every time, but one of the headers differs:
Works:
Remote-Party-ID:
<sip:45161061 at jbconsulting.v2tel.dk>;screen=yes;privacy=off
Doesn't work:
Remote-Party-ID: "Extension 1000"
<sip:1000 at jbconsulting.v2tel.dk>;screen=yes;privacy=off
I have tried with different variable names in the bridge data:
<action application="bridge"
data="[effective_caller_id_number=45161061]sofia/gateway/45161061/$1"/>
as well as: origination_caller_id_number
data="[origination_caller_id_number=45161061]sofia/gateway/45161061/$1"/

the latter combined with: <param name="caller-id-in-from"
value="true"/>.
But the only thing which works is setting the effective_caller_id_number
in the dialplan before the bridge. That would be fine, unless I want to
bridge to several destinations. Every time the call is rejected, the
Remote-Party-ID-header hasn't the right value.
I have tried to execute another dialplan at bridge, testing with other
variables, and the info application doesn't reveal the variable I try to
include in square brackets in the bridge data string. So maybe its not
passed over to the B-leg.
If you need more data, let me know, and I'll package it during the
weekend.
Jon