[Freeswitch-users] billing platform

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Thu Sep 18 12:23:51 PDT 2008

Hello,

We did actually start writing a billing platform for FreeSwitch back when it didnt even have the Socket API as a C module to FreeSwitch (compiled on linux platform as such), but the core developer moved away and the project is in deserted mode. So we do have a lead of it, if someone wants to take it up from there and create a full fledged billing platform, I can provide the work that we had done back then.

Any one interested to continue with that particular project, I shall be glad, I can also look at funding the project partially, but the only condition is that it has to be released as Open Source (MPL) providing us capabilities to sub-license it under dual mode.

If anyone interested, do let me know.

Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,