[Freeswitch-users] How to get the content of SIP headers and sdp in dialplan?

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Wed Sep 17 10:39:59 PDT 2008

Can you open up a bug on http://jira.freeswitch.org with full traces
both of freeswitch and how broadworks does it, along with if possible
the language about to tags from the rfc.  There are a bunch of interop
qwirks related to those tags and when they should or shouldn't be in
there so we need to do that down in the sip stack, and need to
understand more fully how this behaves in regards to other devices and
the rfc.

Mike