[Freeswitch-users] cant dial through registered gateway in windows 2k3

xbipin bipin at xbipin.com
Tue Sep 16 07:46:36 PDT 2008

i have the following in my gateway.msl file kept under
conf/directory/default/

include
user id="id"
gateways
gateway name="sip.server.com"
param name="username" value="id"
param name="password" value="pass"
param name="expire-seconds" value="600"
param name="register" value="true"
param name="retry_seconds" value="30"
param name="extension" value="1000"
param name="context" value="public"
gateway
gateways
params
param name="password" value="pass"
params
user
include

on freeswitch start it registers also and in my dialplan i have:

    <extension name="india">
      <condition field="destination_number" expression="^919825967120$">
      <action application="bridge" data="sofia/gateway/sip.server.com/$1"/>
      </condition>
    </extension>

but when i call that number, its unable to bridge to the gateway and it says
route not available