[Freeswitch-users] Google Talk

Christian Jensen christian at jensenbox.com
Mon Sep 15 20:22:00 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I am thinking of making it so that anyone could leave me voicemail just by
adding my gtalk account as a buddy and calling me.

Freeswitch would automatically accept the new buddy as well as record
anything that came in.

Anyone know how to do this? I plan on using Liverpie connected to C# via
Generic HTTP Handler. The part I need help with is:

a) can mod_jingle do the notification of a buddy request
b) can mod_jingle alert me of a call and pick up and start recording.

If you have a config (especially for a google for domains config) I would be
forever in your debt! (figure of speech of course :)

Thanks!
Christian