[Freeswitch-users] DID inbound call not notified

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Sun Sep 14 10:23:32 PDT 2008

Gayatri,
	You're gonna have to learn some things on your own.  For example...
Don't post the usernames and passwords to your providers to the public
mailing list.  I highly recommend you go change them ASAP.  Also join
us on IRC.  Asking a few questions a day on the list like you're
asking drain resources.  Some of the emails can't be answered in short
order or one reply.  You're better off asking on IRC and interacting
to get to the answers quicker.

/b

On Sep 14, 2008, at 11:26 AM, Gayatri Kulkarni wrote:

> hi guys,
> I have a DID administered on my FS
> but I'm not able to get any info about any calls landing on the DID
> on the FS console
> is this possible?
> if yes, how?
> attached are my config files
> please let me know what I am doing wrong at the earliest
>
> The SIP provider is sip.net4india.com
> DID number: 14085121934
> Please respond at the earliest
>

> Regards,
> Gayatri Kulkarni
>
> -----
> Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time
> to pause and reflect.
> <
> public
> .xml