[Freeswitch-users] symbian s60 SIP over TLS

R. Eric Bennett reb-freeswitch at futurexp.com
Sat Sep 13 13:11:35 PDT 2008

Brian,

Yes, I'd also like to point out that finding details on that pickiness
is not the easiest task either.  That's why I was hoping to find
someone here with some personal experience.  If not, back to the salt
mines myself...

Just for completeness I will point out that I'm primarily interested
in SIP/TLS and not SRTP.  I'm much more concerned about people
sniffing authentication data and using it to access for-fee  (e.g. my
PSTN trunk) services (e.g. my PSTN trunk) than I am about them hearing
what I'm talking about.  But that's my particular situation...

thanks,
eric