[Freeswitch-users] getting callback everytime

Gayatri Kulkarni xtpl.gayatri at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 01:50:40 PDT 2008

Hi,

Is it correct behaviour that whenever i invoke any command from console
like:

orginate A B

or

uuid_bridge <uuid of A> <uuid of B>

where A and B are extensions registered through X-lite to FS, I get a
callback on both even if A/B is already off hook?
so if A is single channel (having only 1 call appearance), it will return a
USER_BUSY ??

Is there a way to avoid this? -- I want to merge the line on which A is
already off hook with the session that begins with "originate A B"
Is there a way to merge 2 calls?

--
Regards,
Gayatri Kulkarni