[Freeswitch-users] Can't set up users outside of local domain...

Kin Quek kin_quek at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 12 08:26:49 PDT 2008

Brian,
Thanks for your advice. I will like to join FS on the IRC and to further learn from you and the FS team. What is the most effective way to set up an experimental FS environment so I can quickly move up the learning cureve? What Linux platform will you recommend? I also have access to Mac and Windows Vista platform.
Thanks,
KinQ