[Freeswitch-users] Can't set up users outside of local domain...

Kin Quek kin_quek at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 21:02:46 PDT 2008

     Brian,
Thank you for your advice. I am in the process of setting up a public IP as you suggested. Meanwhile I was trying to use the Windows version of FS to learn sip and once I get the public IP set up, I will install a Linux version of FS.

Others have pointed out to set up ext-sip-ip and ext-rtp-ip as well. I just didn't know how to have them set up properly. Is there any tutorial or example on how to do this? Thanks for your help, appreciated!

Kin Quek
brian at freeswitch.org
     Thu Sep 11 22:21:44 EDT 2008