[Freeswitch-users] DTMF Reading and Playing

Klaus Teller klaus.teller at gmx.net
Thu Sep 11 09:15:44 PDT 2008

Yes, i understand that streamFile blocks. And i indeed want to play the DTMF after the file is streamed. But playing the DTMF doesn't work. I have also tried removing streamFile without better result. Is there maybe  a specific mod that is should install to have send_dtmf work?

I also tried the following with javascript, but without sucess:

session.answer();
session.execute("send_dtmf","0123456789ABCD*#@2000");
session.hangup();

Thanks,