[Freeswitch-users] Passing variable argument in a dial plan

Gayatri Kulkarni xtpl.gayatri at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 20:41:02 PDT 2008

Can you add <params /> to <action /> ??

something like:
                  <action application="java" data="/home/adeel/programs/freeswitch/scripts/freeswitch.jar net.digitalapps.freeswitch.CallTest abcdefgh">
                        <param name="attr1" value="1 /">
                        <param name="attr2" value="3 /">
                    </action>

Regards,
Gayatri Kulkarni

-----
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.