[Freeswitch-users] Passing variable argument in a dial plan

Adeel Ansari adeel.gnome at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 02:55:45 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I am hitting a dial plan using a command. And the application defined in the
dial plan is running successfully with the argument passed. Below is the
illustration.

*Command*
originate sofia/gateway/gizmo1/848458448557 121

*Dial Plan*
      <extension name="java_test" continue="true">
          <condition field="destination_number" expression="121">
              <action application="java"
data="/home/adeel/programs/freeswitch/scripts/freeswitch.jar
net.digitalapps.freeswitch.CallTest abcdefgh"/>
          </condition>
      </extension>

My Java program successfully showing me the argument "abcdefgh". Now I want
to pass a variable, not a fixed like "abcdefgh", as an argument. How can I
do it.

Thanks.

--
Best,