[Freeswitch-users] Can't we run both applications with one dialplan?

Adeel Ansari adeel.gnome at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 21:34:48 PDT 2008

So, it means we can run it like simultaneously. It was not working with me,
actually. Liverpie was not sending anything to my web app, when run the
thing in the former way. However, running it in a sequence is fine with me.

Need to ask one more thing. How about if we swap both application
configuration in former dialplan. I mean if we put *java* first and
*socket*later, does it create any difference? Are you getting me?

Thanks.