[Freeswitch-users] Can I find out where playStream was interrupted?

Nic Wolff nic at foneshow.com
Sat Sep 6 23:36:18 PDT 2008

Hi, I'm writing a FS application (called from the dialplan) that needs
to know, when a user stops playback of a sound, where in the sound
they were. In Asterisk, I'd pass "STREAM FILE" back from an AGI and
when the user hit a key Asterisk would give me the endpos in the
status line. Is there some way to get this information back from
Freeswitch, either in the inputCallback function or from the session?
Thanks -

Nic