[Freeswitch-users] call through service

Alex Kinch alex at alexkinch.com
Fri Sep 5 05:45:05 PDT 2008

Hello,

You'll need to write a script for FS in your choice of language - I
knocked together a quick demo for one in Lua the other week. Something
like this is possibly a good place to start: http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/5479
  - change the bits in square brackets for your particular
configuration. Obviously no warranties provided, I'm not responsible
if it makes your cat get jiggy with your dog and makes your bowl of
cereal start mooing one morning :)

Once you've written the script, tie it to an entry in the dial plan
and you're ready to rock.

Hope that helps,

Alex