[Freeswitch-users] How to obtain information about undocumented applications?

Wasim Baig wasim at convergence.pk
Mon Sep 1 23:46:42 PDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 12:37 PM, Jon Bruel <jbr at consiglia.dk> wrote:

A number of applications and other functions are not documented in the
> WIKI. For example, the application displace, is not documented. Where
> can I search to find the documentation regarding this and other
> applications?

The source usually ... do us a favour, if you run across something thats not
documented and you feel needs to be covered, enter it in
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Documentation#Known_Missing_Files

so that it can be addressed in the near future, during one of the
docu-drives ...

many thanks ...

--
wasim h. baig | principal consultant | convergence pk | +92 300 8508070