[Freeswitch-users] Help with Pocketsphinx and setting up pizza demo on Windows XP

mszlazak at aol.com mszlazak at aol.com
Thu Oct 30 20:54:49 PDT 2008

First, what version of pocketsphinx comes with the current FS?

I understand that the latest release from Carnagie Mellon of pocketsphinx is version 0.5.

Second, how do I set up the "pizza demo" with FS on Windows XP?? The wiki "Mod pocketsphinx" (http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_pocketsphinx) seems only for Linux but I have unpacked and placed the sound and grammar files in similar folders on XP. I'm only missing the script file ps_pizza.js. Where do I get that?

What else do I need to do to get this demo running on my system?

Thanks.

Mark.