[Freeswitch-users] mod_cdr revival (or new module maybe)

regs at kinetix.gr regs at kinetix.gr
Wed Oct 29 06:57:07 PDT 2008

Hi,

    I saw in the wiki that the mod_cdr module is now unsupported. There
is also a note
about a revival of the module. I would like to ask the following :

What is the current state of the revival process? (should we expect
something in the near future?)

Will it have the same functionality as before (DB support for instance)?

Are there any plans for a brand new database specific event handler module?

It would be great if there was one so that developers (especially those
who develop
billing applications) would not have to create their own hacks (cron
scripts etc.)

Thank you for your time,