[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH creates 46 channels on session:transfer

Diego Viola diego.viola at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 19:21:49 PDT 2008

Hello everyone,

I been using FreeSWITCH 1.0.1 without any problems, everything works
great.  I just upgraded to FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.trunk (10105) now
and I'm experiencing some problems.

The problem is when I try to create a outbound call to my carrier
(Teliax) and then I try to create an inbound call that goes into my
public profile for transferring into my default dialplan (extension
3030).

When I do this and I do "show channels" I see that FS creates 46
channels as shown here: http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/5906

I don't know why this happens, when I try to do the same thing in
1.0.1 works well.

I also tried to add:  session:setAutoHangup(false); as bkw told me,
but still no luck.

This is my lua script that transfers the calls:

http://pastie.org/297610

Any ideas?

- Diego