[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH as pure SIP proxy

Arturo Díaz Almagro arturo.diaz.almagro at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 11:16:26 PDT 2008

Thanks for your answers. In fact I am using Kamailio as SIP proxy, but some
additional functionality is needed that Kamailio cannot afford. I need a
B2BUA in the middle of the signaling between phones and Kamailio to get
track of dialogs and to interfere on them when neccessary. For that reason I
need FS to receive REGISTER messages and to forward them to Kamailio just
adding a Via record. From your answers I conclude that FS cannot forward
those REGISTER methods, don't I?

Again, thanks for your answers. I will try to investigate a lot more about
FS and its capabilities.
Regards.

--
Arturo Díaz