[Freeswitch-users] Socket inbound or outbound with PHP?

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 11:00:59 PDT 2008

like i said, the inbound socket just needs to know the uuid of each leg
and it can send the command to bridge them:

api uuid_bridge <uuid of leg a> <uuid of leg b>

as soon as you do this the legs will be bridged.

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/

AIM: anthm