[Freeswitch-users] playback: Easy ways to handle different situations?

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 10:43:30 PDT 2008

api break <uuid> will break one of them just not all. it has nothing to do
with event lock
event lock means do not parse events recursively like the behavior you
described.

Since you asked so nicely, I added the "all" modifier to the command.

api break <uuid> all

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 9:45 AM, Dennis <odermann at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Ok, if there is nothing implemented yet, which can "break" playing
> files, which where started with "event-lock:true", I will go your
> suggested way.
> I think, that this would be a very helpful feature.
>
> Kind regards
> Dennis
>

> 2008/10/21 Anthony Minessale <anthony.minessale at gmail.com>:
> > yes post a feature request and maybe a bounty on
> > http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Bounty

> >> Thanks, this works quite nice for playing a list of soundfiles.
> >> BUT, there is a big flaw when using "event-lock: true". There is no
> >> chance to stop playing the list, if I whish to. If a long list of
> >> files is playing and an event accours, which makes me want to stop
> >> playing all files, fs does not react on new commands, till all files
> >> where played back - even "break" won't do anything.

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/

AIM: anthm