[Freeswitch-users] Auto Changing port

Thiago Maia maia at exetel.com.au
Thu Oct 16 16:17:24 PDT 2008

Hi

            I'm using openser+FS, FS as B2BUA, so, the call goes to openser
and then to FS. The problem is, when customer is behind nat, some times work
and some times not.

When freeswitch show this message, work:

2008-10-17 09:50:25 [INFO] switch_rtp.c:1289 rtp_common_read() Auto Changing
port from x.x.x.x:1122 to x.x.x.x:1244

So, I can make 10 calls from the same voip, in sequence, and sometimes work
and sometimes not, all time that work I see this message.

There are any way to force FS to do that all time?

Thanks

Thiago