[Freeswitch-users] ODBC through JS (To all interested:)

Rupa Schomaker freeswitch-users at lists.rupa.com
Wed Oct 15 23:23:22 PDT 2008

On 10/16/2008 12:23 AM, Gayatri Kulkarni wrote:
> when i run odbcinst -j on my system, it shows me 3 files:
> /usr/local/etc/odbc.ini
> /usr/local/etc/odbcinst.ini
> /root/.odbc.ini
>
> When all these files are identical, i can successfully esatcblish the
> connection through my JS script
> What does it show on your system?

$ sudo -u freeswitch odbcinst -j
unixODBC 2.2.11
DRIVERS............: /etc/odbcinst.ini
SYSTEM DATA SOURCES: /etc/odbc.ini
USER DATA SOURCES..: /opt/freeswitch/.odbc.ini

/etc/odbcinst.ini:
[PostgreSQL ANSI]
Description             = PostgreSQL ODBC driver (ANSI version)
Driver          = /usr/lib/odbc/psqlodbca.so
Setup           = /usr/lib/odbc/libodbcpsqlS.so
Debug           = 0
CommLog         = 1
UsageCount              = 1

[PostgreSQL Unicode]
Description             = PostgreSQL ODBC driver (Unicode version)
Driver          = /usr/lib/odbc/psqlodbcw.so
Setup           = /usr/lib/odbc/libodbcpsqlS.so
Debug           = 0
CommLog         = 1
UsageCount              = 1

/etc/odbc.ini:
[phone]
Description         = PostgreSQL
Driver              = PostgreSQL ANSI
Trace               = Yes
TraceFile           = /tmp/psqlodbc.log
Database            = phone
Servername          = localhost
UserName            =
Password            =
Port                =
ReadOnly            = No
RowVersioning       = No
ShowSystemTables    = No
ShowOidColumn       = No
FakeOidIndex        = No
ConnSettings        =

/opt/freeswitch/.odbc.ini is an empty file