[Freeswitch-users] Managing a conference in JS

Birgit Arkesteijn birgit at westhawk.co.uk
Tue Oct 14 10:13:33 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm trying to manage a conference call in js. I found an example on the
FS wiki:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Examples_confcall_js

I know that using
session.execute("conference", route + "@default");
I can drop a existing (originated) call into a conference.

Reading http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_conference, I see that it's
possible to create a conference and controls things from within the
conference.
How could I do that in JS?

In other words:
Is it possible to do in one JS script:
- create an empty conference
- dial someone from that conference (and drop them in)
- dial another person from that same conference (and drop them in)
- dial a third person ...
- dial a Nth person ...

- wait until all (or all but one) hang up and drop the conference

Cheers, Birgit

--
-- Birgit Arkesteijn, birgit at westhawk.co.uk,
-- Westhawk Ltd, Albion Wharf, 19 Albion Street, Manchester M1 5LN, UK